is important for sustaining healthy skin since the average adult has approximately 200,000 facial pores.
Can clogged pores lead to blemishes?
Really? Yes! Dirt and oil collect around your pores, creating build-up that can clog the skin follicle. If bacteria makes its way to the blockage and grows, this can cause inflamation and result in blemishes. Swelling and redness may linger in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, and red inflamed patches of skin.
Cleanse and Remove.
Biore deep cleansing products target deep-down impurities to defend against daily buildup - like dirt, oil and make up - for a truly deep clean.
• Keep a pore care regimen.
• Clean skin gently with a mild cleanser.
• Remove all dirt and makeup.
• Wash twice a day, especially after exercising.
• Avoid over-scrubbing or repeated skin washing.
• Don’t squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub pimples. It can lead to infections and scarring.
• Avoid touching your face with hands.
• Avoid oily cosmetics and creams.
• Use water-based formulas.
• Stay out of the sun. UV rays can make blemishes worse. Seriously.